Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Love My Sissy Meggy!


My sister Megan was in a serious car accident on Wednesday night. She had a skull fracture, and some hemorrhaging. She is in the ICU, but is doing much better! She is making tons of progress. I love my sissy so so much, and we are extremely blessed that she is doing as well as she is. We are so thankful for all of the prayers every single person has sent our way. If you want updates on how everything is going visit Jordan and Lindsay's blog jordanandlindsay-smith.blogspot.com LOVE YOU MEGGY!!


3 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) to ALL of you. Im so glad Megan is progressing like she is. She's a tuff chick and will come out of this with flying colors. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Keep strong Shawnee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey hey!!!!! I am SO excited you have a blog! I hope all is well and am so sad we had to miss your reception. You look beautiful in all the pics! We are praying for megan and your fam! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling blog you have. Love your picture. You are such a cute couple. I also love your little quote. So happy for you and Sam. I wish you lots of days of love and happiness!
    So grateful that Megan is doing better. We love her and all of you and pray several times daily for each of you.

    ReplyDelete