Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The most amazing dad in the world!







Happy Fathers Day! I seriously have the best dad in the whole world. He is such a funny guy, and one of the most kind, genuine people you will ever meet. I am so blessed to have him as a father. He has always been such a great example. He knows so much about the gospel, and I admire that so much. I always said I would marry someone just like my dad, and I did! I love you dad!! You are one of the best people I know, and I look up to you very much! Hope you had a good fathers day!

Of course I can't forget my father-in-law either! I seriously couldn't have asked for better in-laws. I love them so much! They have accepted me, and helped me fit right in. I love having talks with them, and they make me laugh so hard!! Sam and I have the best parents in the world, and we don't know what we would do without you guys!! We love you!


1 comment: