Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary

January 15th was our first anniversary, time sure cruised by. It has been an amazing year. So many things have happened. I couldn't ask for a better guy to be married to. He has so many great qualities, and always keeps everything entertaining. We have gotten to do so many fun things since we have been married. I know it has only been a year, but I'm very excited for all the years to come!! For our anniversary we went to IFly in Ogden. (indoor skydiving) It was so much fun! Seriously we had such a blast. We will definitely be going again. We also went to a movie and dinner. It was great spending time together with Sam's busy school/work schedule. I love him so much, and couldn't ask for anything more in life.


2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT believe it has been a year!!! Time really does fly! You two are soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A whole year! I thought about you on my birthday cause you had your reception on my bday last year! It sounds like you had a good anniversary! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete