Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Didn't Sleep A Wink

So between my sleep talking, and Sam's snoring. It is a surprise that either of us ever get any sleep anymore. So lately I've just been a chatter box in my sleep. The other night in the middle of the night I had my arm straight up in the air and repeated Dad, Dad over and over again while snapping my fingers. This is not a rare occasion. I'm constantly talking or doing weird things in my sleep. Lately Sam has started snoring. He didn't believe me so last night it was unusually loud, and lasted quite longer than most nights so I decided I was going to get my proof. I reached for my phone and recorded him for about a minute. This morning when I woke up I sent him the recording in the text. I'm a nerd I know. Hopefully we can get both of our sleeping habits under control, so we can have a nice peaceful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment