Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, November 1, 2010

I love you!

Just wanted to say how happy I am! I'm so grateful for my husband Sam. I could not have been more blessed. He is the most amazing person. He constantly forgives me for my many mistakes. He sometimes cleans the house and cooks. What more could a girl ask for? He makes me laugh all of the time. He is great with kids, and especially great to me. I love him more than anything in the world. I couldn't imagine my life without him. We have so much fun together. Life is an adventure, and I'm so glad we get to spend it together!!

2 comments:

  1. Your a blogging fool now! The pictures of the girls and you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so adorable! Sam is so lucky to have you! We love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete