Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Christmas Christmas!

So I did the pictures kind of backwards. But we had a really great Christmas! We got to spend lots of time with family. Here's a little of what we did...

Cute little Lily!
Laura, Brandon, Gavin, and Lily

Opening presents at my parents house. Thanks so much mom and dad!

All the kids kept going to papa to get him to put their toys together.

Hadley's cute skirt from Dayton

Sam did a wonderful job with my gifts. Thanks so much! I loved them all. We got p90x and are officially gonna look ripped! :)

Sam got a new phone. He needed one so bad!!

Our cute stockings we made.

Our wonderful Christmas tree!

Granny D made us these wonderful socks! She is amazing! I could never do something like that.

My cute sissy and Dayton

Our ugly sweater Christmas party!

Machelle, Lexi, Jennie, and me

Owl, Chase, Billy, Chase, Sam, Tim, and Doni

Cute Jersey dancing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment