Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my beautiful mom's birthday. Mom you are absolutely amazing! Seriously if I can be a third of what my mom is in life then I will be so so happy. She's such a good cook, unbelievably kind, and always laughs with me over stupid things. I love hanging out with her! She's one of my best friends! If I ever get told I'm like my mom its the best compliment I could ever get, and it makes my day. She raised all of her kids in the gospel, and has always been a great example of living it. She answers about 10 phone calls from me a day asking her cooking instructions, or just because I miss her and want to talk. She makes everyone feel so important. I could go on and on about my mom, because she has so many great qualities. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! LOVE YOU!!!

We went to dinner last night at that new pizza place at Riverwoods. It was very tasty! And of course its always a lot of fun getting together as a family!!




1 comment: