Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just A Few Things


Baby Oakley was born. Amy and Tyler's Baby. She is so stinkin cute!! We love having another baby around!!



Our Tea Party for grown ups. When we were little girls we always had tea parties together. We thought it would be fun to have one again. All of my friends from my old ward, and my mom's friends came to my mom's house for yummy lunch and chit chat. It was so good to catch up with everyone! We'll be friends forever I know it.
Felicia and her mom

Cassidy and her mom

Me and my mom in her great grandmothers hats. So cool!

Michelle and her mom



Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that me and Linds dominate at ping pong.
Sorry Sam and Jord-better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment