Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Girls Day Out!



I hadn't gotten mine and Sam's Halloween costume yet so we decided to make a day of it. Me and my cute mama hit up Savers. Where we seemed to have a good ol time. I tried to squeeze into a few kids costumes that were way too small! Then we picked out some AMAZING trophies for the Halloween party. We were laughing hysterically, everyone in the store probably thought we were nuts. Then my sister Amy met up with us to go to PF Changs. It was so good! Of course we brought our really, really cute nephew Dayton!! I love that boy to death. He's the cutest thing in the world. We went shopping afterward. It was a lot of fun! I like hanging out with the girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment