Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sam's Birthday


It was Sam's birthday on the 6th. He's now the old age of 23 :) We didn't do anything big or amazing, but it was still really great to just spend time together. I just wanted to write a few of the many wonderful things about him.
1. He can always make me laugh when i'm in a bad mood.
2. He is always thinking of other people and doing things to help them out.
3. He always tells me that I'm a great wife-which I certainly don't mind hearing ha ha
4. He constantly helps me with things-I've come home to a clean house quite a few times.
5. He looks great no matter what time of day.
6. He looks past my many flaws and imperfections and loves me anyway.

I seriously have the best husband in the whole world. I don't know what I would do without him. He has helped me through some tough times, and life with him makes everything better. I couldn't ask for more. I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I love you Babe!

1 comment: