Love Pictures, Images and Photos love life Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun. Sam dressed up as a senor, and I was a senorita. We had a family party, and right afterward we had a friend party. My mom did this fear factor party. It was seriously a blast. My mom is so creative! We did some pretty strange things.. in the end the guys won. (We let them, they can't handle when we win) My mom fed us delicious food, and in the end the true victors won awards! Our friend party was tons of fun too. We played Halloween bingo, ate donuts off a string, had a costume fashion show, bobbed for apples, and watched a scary movie. We have the best family and friends anyone could ask for! Love you guys!























2 comments:

  1. I love Michael as Fred...and Jennie as Wilma!
    I think Michael learned that when he was in my
    5th grade class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sam is quite the mexican hat dancer! And funny you're friends with Kotah Garrett, Rob's been friends with Jathen forever!

    ReplyDelete